On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 5:59 PM, AJS <ajs15...@gmail.com> wrote:
> So, are there any plans for supporting OSX 10.4 in the future?

Our initial focus is on 10.5, so 10.4 support will probably depend on
someone taking it on closer to (or after) it's feature complete.  We
don't have any active plans for it, but neither would we discourage
anyone from working on it.

> Also, on a related note, are there also any plans for supporting the
> PPC architecture in the future?

Not currently.  It would require, among other things, a PPC code
generator for V8.  While this is not impossible, it's enough work that
it's not part of our current plans.

--Amanda