Yeah, I could change the value in resource_bundle_win.cc and wrap it
in a PP directive for my own build, but it becomes such a pain to
maintain this over time (merging gets annoying). It would be easier if
I didnt have to do this via a PP directive for my own build.

Question:
Does anyone have objections to including a default param in the call
to ResourceBundle::LoadThemeResources() that causes default.dll to be
loaded by default? Alternatively, since default params are frowned
upon, I could provide a wrapper function in ResourceBundle to
accomplish the same end.

-Daniel