At least for me, I'm hitting an error with generate_stubs.py.  Will
try to figure out the proper fix, in the mean time I fixed up the
paths manually and ran the following from my source root.  I was able
to successfully build.  This is for a debug build, replace Debug w/
Release for a release build.

python third_party/ffmpeg/generate_stubs.py -i "out/Debug/obj/gen" -o
"out/Debug/obj/gen/ffmpeg/third_party/ffmpeg" -t posix_stubs -e
third_party/ffmpeg/ffmpeg_stub_headers.fragment -s ffmpeg_stubs -p
third_party/ffmpeg
third_party/ffmpeg/{avcodec-52.sigs,avformat-52.sigs,avutil-50.sigs}

-- dean