This is awesome!!!!! A great read and a good use of examples from our code.

Is it worth being more explicit about using MVC to design a new
component? Right now it's exemplified in the context of how to
allocate memory for the various objects, but a concrete example (the
TabStripModel is a good one) might be helpful too.

--
Mike Pinkerton
Mac Weenie