On Wed, Jul 1, 2009 at 2:21 PM, Dean McNamee<de...@chromium.org> wrote:
> Patches are welcome.  It looks like maybe in chrome.gyp, the debugger
> target should also debug on chrome_strings ?

Er, it should also _depend_ on.  Anyway, the Makefiles are generated
from the gyp files.  There could be a bug in the makefile generator,
but it is more likely the problem is the dependency isn't correct in
the gyp file.

I don't know enough about the debugger to tell you what it should depend on.

>From the sound of the original message chrome_strings might need to be
added.  The difference between chrome_resources and chrome_strings is
not super clear to me, but I imagine the first is images, etc, and the
second is localized strings.

-- dean