On Fri, Jul 31, 2009 at 11:42 AM, Jeremy Moskovich <jer...@chromium.org>wrote:

> This is the top crash on OSX by far as of 3.0.196.0.
> From Dimitri's comment on the bug:
> """
>
> It appears that somehow a message from BrowserRenderProcessHost catches the
> RenderProcess with its pants down, where WebView hasn't been created and the
> WebCore::Page constructor hasn't been called yet.
>
> """
>
> Does this ring a bell for anyone?
>
> What do you mean by "ring a bell"?  Do you know what the IPC message is?
 Do you guys know how to reproduce it?

I believe I've hit this crash many times.  If I open a tab and navigate
somewhere too quickly (especially under system load) I can reliably crash
the renderer.  The one time I did this with the first tab I opened, every
subsequent tab I opened went straight to the sad tab page.  Some form or
another of this has been happening for a while.