Thanks. I did debug on Renderer process.
As a matter for fact,
This breakpoint 'WebFrameLoaderClient::dispatchWillSendRequest() " breaks,
but
this 'WebFrameLoaderClient::dispatchWillSubmitForm()' does not.

I was doing a 'google search' (i.e. enter text in search box, and click
'Search' in google home page)