Hi Hironori,

That's not a stupid question at all. I haven't actually tried using XP
mode, or Win 7 at all yet. I will be installing Win 7 as soon as I can
get my hands on a copy, and then we should get some Win 7 baselines.
Once we have those, and can get some Win 7 build bots configured, then
you should be able to stop using XP mode.

I will send out more notes to the list as we get closer to this.

-- Dirk