Hi,

Chromium Mac (valgrind) and I just had a good time. The bot is green now,
but some tests still finish as FAILED (they just don't leak). Most of
them were in that state before my CL made me look into this. Most of
the failing tests seem to be related to NSPasteboard.

1. Does the valgrind builder only become red on memory leaks but not
on any test failures?
2. It looks like there was some trouble with NSPasteboards in the
past. Do we know why these tests work fine locally and on the test
bots, but fail on the valgrind bot?

Thanks,
Nico