Ojan,

As you know, run_webkit_tests doesn't have the concept of "it's okay
that there are no expected results".

Several other people have also mentioned to me that it would be nice
if it did, but I don't feel strongly about it one way or another. I
don't know that I would consider tests marked WONTFIX special in this
regard; tests that are marked FAIL seem like they could also qualify
under some reasoning. If people agree that some form of this would be
a useful feature, I'll be happy to add it.

In the mean time, I agree that marking platform/X as SKIP for all
platforms != X is a very reasonable thing to do.

-- Dirk