Hm. I actually wrote that test, and I'm surprised that it's timing
out. I'll take a look at it as well. It is a slow test, because it's
basically trying to reproduce a stack overflow.

-- Dirk

On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 12:07 AM, Yuta Kitamura <yu...@chromium.org> wrote:
> I'm also looking at LayoutTests/fast/css/large-list-of-rules-crash.html.
> Yuta
> 2009/10/16 Yuta Kitamura <yu...@chromium.org>
>>
>> I'm currently working on tests under LayoutTests/http/tests/navigation/.
>> Thanks,
>> Yuta
>> 2009/10/16 Ojan Vafai <o...@google.com>
>>>
>>> There are a lot of tests that consistently (i.e. not flaky) timeout. They
>>> eat up significant percentage (~10%!) of the cycle time for the test bots
>>> (e.g., >1 minute on Windows release). If LTTF folk focus some effort on
>>> fixing these first, it would help all of us move forward faster as the bot
>>> cycle times would be improved as would the times to run the tests locally.
>>> To make this easier, I compiled the list of all the tests that
>>> consistently timeout. I excluded the flaky timeouts since the LTTF is
>>> currently focused on non-flaky failures. Any takers?
>>> Ojan
>>>
>>> ALL PLATFORMS:
>>> LayoutTests/fast/dom/Window/window-property-shadowing-name.html
>>> LayoutTests/fast/dom/cssTarget-crash.html
>>> LayoutTests/fast/events/add-event-without-document.html
>>> LayoutTests/http/tests/history/back-to-post.php
>>>
>>> LayoutTests/http/tests/loading/deleted-host-in-resource-load-delegate-callback.html
>>> LayoutTests/http/tests/navigation/onload-navigation-iframe-2.html
>>> LayoutTests/http/tests/navigation/onload-navigation-iframe-timeout.html
>>> LayoutTests/http/tests/navigation/onload-navigation-iframe.html
>>> LayoutTests/http/tests/security/cross-frame-access-document-direct.html
>>> LayoutTests/http/tests/security/xss-DENIED-defineProperty.html
>>> LayoutTests/http/tests/xmlhttprequest/methods-async.html
>>> LayoutTests/loader/go-back-to-different-window-size.html
>>> LayoutTests/media/audio-constructor-src.html
>>> LayoutTests/media/audio-play-event.html
>>> LayoutTests/media/controls-drag-timebar.html
>>> LayoutTests/media/event-attributes.html
>>> LayoutTests/media/video-no-audio.html
>>> LayoutTests/media/video-source-add-src.html
>>>
>>> LayoutTests/platform/gtk/scrollbars/overflow-scrollbar-horizontal-wheel-scroll.html
>>> LayoutTests/storage/domstorage/localstorage/iframe-events.html
>>> LayoutTests/storage/domstorage/sessionstorage/iframe-events.html
>>> WIN RELEASE+DEBUG:
>>> LayoutTests/http/tests/cache/subresource-expiration.html
>>> WIN DEBUG:
>>> LayoutTests/http/tests/xmlhttprequest/redirect-cross-origin-tripmine.html
>>> LINUX RELEASE+DEBUG:
>>> LayoutTests/fast/loader/local-JavaScript-from-local.html
>>> LayoutTests/http/tests/misc/timer-vs-loading.html
>>> LINUX DEBUG:
>>> LayoutTests/fast/css/large-list-of-rules-crash.html
>>> LayoutTests/fast/frames/frame-limit.html
>>> MAC RELEASE+DEBUG:
>>> LayoutTests/fast/loader/local-JavaScript-from-local.html
>>> LayoutTests/http/tests/misc/timer-vs-loading.html
>>> LayoutTests/http/tests/plugins/get-url.html
>>> LayoutTests/http/tests/plugins/interrupted-get-url.html
>>> LayoutTests/http/tests/plugins/npapi-response-headers.html
>>> LayoutTests/http/tests/plugins/post-url-file.html
>>>
>>> LayoutTests/http/tests/security/frameNavigation/xss-DENIED-plugin-navigation.html
>>> LayoutTests/plugins/destroy-stream-twice.html
>>> LayoutTests/plugins/embed-inside-object.html
>>> LayoutTests/plugins/geturl-replace-query.html