At the moment, every auth dialog shows one constrained window
immediately. On linux (and probably windows), all those dialogs are on
the screen at the same time, but since they are at the same position
it looks like they appear in succession.

Joel: This is only about how to display dialogs the backend tells the
frontend to display, not about changing the backend code :-)