Hi,

my new ToT chrome mac build logs this on the console:

Thu Nov 19 22:39:53 thakis-macbookpro.local Chromium Helper[35086] <Error>:
The function `CGAccessSessionSkipBytes' is obsolete and will be removed in
an upcoming update. Unfortunately, this application, or a library it uses,
is using this obsolete function, and is thereby contributing to an overall
degradation of system performance. Please use `CGAccessSessionSkipForward'
instead.

I'm at r32597. Does that ring a bell for anyone?

Nico