Additionally, keep in mind that obscure bugs may take longer to find
an owner than the buildbots keep logs.  So a bug like "Disable to
green the buildbots, <link>" is not sufficient, include enough info so
that someone can figure out WHY you're disabling things.

Also, last time I was looking through some valgrind suppressions, I
found that often enough the new suppression NEVER fired.  I know this
is asking a lot, but if you throw down some new suppressions during
your tour of duty, it would be great if you check back in a few days
or a week later and if they aren't being applied, back them out (maybe
with a current sheriff as reviewer in case they pop back up).
[valgrind prints out the list of suppressions which fired at the end
of the run.]

-scott