I thought there were two separate issues here:

1.) The specific webgl switch. Darin suggested that it should imply
--disable-sandbox until webgl works in the sandbox. This way, people
don't have to add --disable-sandbox explicitly and will automatically
be safe once webgl works in the sandbox.

2.) If / how --enable-sandbox should uglify the UI. Your list is
missing this suggestion by vandebo:

"""Instead of telling people to use --no-sandbox on the blog, we could
tell them to use a new flag,  --disable-sandbox-until MM/DD/YYYY.  It
could limit the maximum amount of time the sandbox was disabled, to
say two weeks.  After that, the sandbox would automatically be
reenabled."""

(which could be in addition to the other stuff, if people think it's a
good idea)