On Sun, Jan 3, 2010 at 8:47 AM, ptr727 <pieter.vilj...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, don't know if this is the right group, please redirect if not.

I think the best forum is the bug tracker.
In general, for Flash performance, if you have (1) something that
performs significantly differently in Chrome than in other browsers,
and (2) reproduction steps, that is a useful bug report.  In general,
if the bug only happens in Chrome it's a Chrome bug, otherwise:

> Does Chrome have any mechanism to help debug and report this bad
> behavior to Adobe?

Adobe has a bug tracker:
  http://bugs.adobe.com/flashplayer/
If your problem reproduces in multiple browsers that's a good place to
bring it up.
If it only occurs on one site, I'd bring it up with the site owner.