Yeah, me too.

This is what tends to lead to me spending the day after my gardening
rotation doing clean up.  Maybe if we had 2 people gardening at the same
time they could do this real time, but on a normal day, I think it is too
much for one person.

This tool is awesome though!

Julie

On Fri, Jan 8, 2010 at 4:54 PM, Jeremy Orlow <jor...@chromium.org> wrote:

> Same here.
>
> On Fri, Jan 8, 2010 at 4:51 PM, Drew Wilson <atwil...@chromium.org> wrote:
>
>> Do you find that you have time to figure out if rebaselining a test is the
>> right thing to do while you're actively gardening? Maybe I just work too
>> slowly, but I often find that if I'm trying to rebaseline on the fly, it
>> requires that I do at least *some* investigation of the test failure to make
>> sure I'm not rebaselining in an error (or rebaselining a test that is merely
>> flaky) which slows me down enough that I fall behind and inevitably am
>> crushed by the WebKit juggernaut.
>>
>> -atw
>>
>> On Fri, Jan 8, 2010 at 4:33 PM, Dimitri Glazkov <dglaz...@chromium.org>wrote:
>>
>>> Before heading out for the weekend, I just want to mention this:
>>> rebaseline tool really, really rocks. And yesterday I discovered an
>>> option that I, to my shame, hadn't seen before: -w. This option pulls
>>> baselines from the canary. It's like getting test expectations from
>>> the future!
>>>
>>> In other words, there are no more excuses for you, dear WebKit
>>> gardeners, to commit those ghastly BUG_SOMENAME entries in
>>> test_expectations.
>>>
>>> The workflow is mind-numbingly simple:
>>>
>>> 1) Identify tests that need rebaselining prior to rolling
>>> 2) Add these tests to test_expectations.txt as if you were to commit
>>> them -- except add a REBASELINE flag next to BUG_SOMENAME
>>> 3) Run rebaseline -w
>>> 4) Make sure that the tool ran and removed these entries from
>>> test_expectations.txt