We had a section of our wiki page with a GDB trick for printing webcore types.
I just cleaned up and checked in that code.

The wiki now just has the recipe on how to source this file into your
GDB.  It's easy, and now my GDB can display WebCore::AtomicString,
UChar*, etc. as nice Unicode strings!
  http://code.google.com/p/chromium/wiki/LinuxDebugging#Printing_Chromium_types

(You can still use commands x/10hc to inspect the UTF-16 memory
values, of course.)

If you have any other GDB extensions useful for Chrome, please add
them to that file/directory and send them my way for review.  I'm
considering adding printers for e.g. Harfbuzz strings.