Please take a look at this page when you commit to make sure you did not
break anything.  Since these bots are slow
to cycle (some take more than 1 hour), I would suggest that you monitor
closely the main console at build.chromium.org
when you commit a change, and when you see that everything is turning green,
you should also take a look at the memory
console to make sure you did not regress this one either.

This is clearly not the most user-friendly way of doing it, but it was
essential at this point to relieve the pressure on our
main buildbot master.  We are currently working on the design of a new
implementation of the console view that will
let us merge multiple buildbot masters together. This should fix that
problem. ETA unknown.

Thank you,

Nicolas