Can anyone tell me why this change seems to break the build?

http://src.chromium.org/viewvc/chrome?view=rev&revision=50775

It adds a dependency on chrome/common/chrome_switches.h to
webkit/extensions/v8/benchmarking_extension.cc.

Evidently, it broke the Linux test_shell_tests:
http://build.chromium.org/buildbot/waterfall/builders/Linux%20Tests%20(dbg-shlib)(1)/builds/2550/steps/test_shell_tests/logs/stdio

/b/slave/chromium-dbg-linux-shared-tests-1/build/src/build/../sconsbuild/Debug/test_shell_tests:
symbol lookup error:
/b/slave/chromium-dbg-linux-shared-tests-1/build/src/build/../sconsbuild/Debug/lib.target/libglue.so:
undefined symbol: _ZN8switches14kSingleProcessE

Eric and I thought perhaps the build bot didn't pick up the added
dependency, so he clobbered the build bot, but test_shell_tests still
failed:
http://build.chromium.org/buildbot/waterfall/builders/Linux%20Tests%20(dbg-shlib)(1)/builds/2552/steps/test_shell_tests/logs/stdio

The change worked fine locally. It also worked just fine on the Linux
trybot:
http://build.chromium.org/buildbot/try-server/buildstatus?builder=linux&number=35436,
stdio
http://build.chromium.org/buildbot/try-server/builders/linux/builds/35436/steps/test_shell_tests/logs/stdio

I've reverted the change, but I'm at a loss as to what could be wrong. Am I
missing the need to add a dependency somewhere, or is there a problem with
the build bot?

Thanks,
Matthew