Hi,

I cannot understand the following two layout test failures well.

http://build.chromium.org/buildbot/waterfall/builders/Webkit/builds/26012

http://build.chromium.org/buildbot/waterfall/builders/Webkit/builds/26021

The former was fixed by reverting WebKit's r65181 but we haven't figured out
why the latter failures happen yet. I think these two sets of failures are
similar because

1. They didn't fail on canary nor trybot.
2. They happen only on Windows.
3. These tests are not flaky. They always fail.
4. They happen with both release mode and debug mode.

I'm confused especially because they cannot be found by our canary bots. Is
this a known limitation of the canary bots? Are there anyone who have
insight on this issue?

Thanks!