DANGER: Tisha B'Av Israeli Attack 7/20-7/22 (Caveat HOU CHI)

+ + + + + + +

By Captain Eric H. May
Intelligence Editor
The Lone Star Iconoclast

HOUSTON, 7/20/2010 -- Information from Wall Street chills the blood of the
Bayou City. Our number came up in the lottery of manufactured terror events,
with that same devil's mark that presaged 9/11: an inexplicable stampede away
from a public service stock through put options. Pre-9/11, the craze had been
to dump airlines, but now it's the Houston power company:

"Interesting Options
 Volume for CenterPoint Energy," Market Intellisearch, 7/13/2010,
 http://www.marketintellisearch.com/articles/1028750.html

"NEW YORK (Market Intellisearch) -- Unusual volume of put contracts was traded
today. There were 713 puts contracts versus the ten day average volume of 55.
On the calls side, 27
 calls contracts were
 traded. Today's traded Put/Call ratio is 26.41. There were 26.41 puts traded
for each call contract. -- Posted on 07/13/2010 by Leo Goldman"

This financial bull horn should have brought half a dozen officials at a
gallop, but none of the hounds of justice showed nose for hunting conspiracy.
They lend considerable weight to the increasingly plausible theory that they
are in league with the conspirators.

As if the blunt fact that people were betting something bad was going to happen
were not bad enough, there was the emphatic coding, just what you would expect
from cutthroat gangsters. The H-town area code, 713, was matched by the bizarre
713 put options effected on 7/13 (713).

+ + + + + + +

It never ceases to amaze me that we watch baseball games in which players and
coaches use weird hand signals, watch football games in which they bark
number-filled nonsense, watch shows about
 prison or street gangs (which all use
 secret codes to communicate), then stare dumbly at anybody suggesting that the
elites of Europe and America have their little clubs and codes, too.

We delight in convincing children that Santa Clause, Easter Bunny and Tooth
Fairy reward their accomplishments -- or that bogeymen haunt them for their
failures. We talk over their heads, tease or distract them if they ask probing
questions, and menace anyone who interferes with the fun.

How dare  we jeer anyone  who suggests that conspiracies are part of life!
Here's a theory for the thinking reader ...

+ + + + + + +

At present, Israel is the only nuclear power this side of Pakistan in the
Middle East -- until the Iranians bring their Bushehr nuclear plant to life in
September, that is. Israel's pugnacious prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu came
to see Barry Obama on July 6, and next day Joe Lieberman had two other senators
(McCain and Graham) in Tel Aviv, pledging to go to war for
 Israel. The American People, alas, don't see the "vital American interest" of
fighting a war for Israel, but there might be a provocative event that roused
their ardor ...

The three amigos of Israel thought ruefully of the squandered opportunity of
the USS Liberty, which LBJ sent into the Eastern Mediterranean just in time for
Israelis to attack it shortly after initiating their 1967 regional war. They
tried for half the day to sink it and kill all survivors, near Egyptian waters,
then blame it on the Egyptians. It was a great false flag plan, and came near
to success, with Johnson keeping the Navy vessels in the area from rendering
assistance. Liberty proved more difficult to destroy than they had expected,
though, so they had to go into damage control mode, saying that it all had been
a terrible mistake. They knew that they could count on Admiral McCain (John's
father) to to sweep it all under the carpet of an understanding investigation.
The
 three amigos each thought of Liberty
 often, and each thought that he could do a better false flag on a far larger
scale.

+ + + + + + +

"Take the BP Horizon," Joe was saying to John and Lindsey, somewhat
officiously, "since now we have it on our national Horizon."

John grunted at the pun.

"We can do a million things with it, fellas, and it's all for one for one basic
reason ..." Joe added, "... we plan!

"What if I told you that nothing about BP was an accident. Not the body count
of 11 that our friends in the media reported. Not the unreported fact that it
was the 11th anniversary of the Columbine High School massacre, which happened
on Hitler's 110th birthday. Not the fact that BP happened on Hitler's 121st
birthday -- which is 11 x 11.

"Now let's add some time perspective, the fourth dimension. For
 three months now, we've kept the American Sheeple fixated on the Gulf of
Mexico while we brought three nuclear subs and three nuclear aircraft carriers
into the Persian Gulf. No one in the States knows about it! Now we've got
everything moving right."

... More to come later from the Gulf Coast, I hope. -- CM

For Captain May's most recent article:

"Texas City Exposes BP  Explosions," Al-Jazeerah, 7/20/2010,
http://www.aljazeerah.info/Opinion Editorials/2010/July/20 o/Texas City Exposes
BP Explosions By Captain Eric H.htm