ExopoliticsTV, public affairs program on intelligent Universe civilizations,
debuts at Examiner.com
August 11, 2:05 AMSeattle Exopolitics
Examiner<http://www.examiner.com/x-2912-Seattle-Exopolitics-Examiner>Alfred
Lambremont Webre

Insert photo caption or credit here
------------------------------
Related Articles

   - <http://www.examiner.com/examiner/link>Four U.S. black ops in 9/11:
   Antigravity UFO; Tesla time travel; directed energy weapon;
mini-nukes<http://www.examiner.com/x-2912-Seattle-Exopolitics-Examiner%7Ey2010m8d11-Four-US-black-ops-in-911-Antigravity-UFO-Tesla-time-travel-directed-energy-weapon-mininukes>
   - <http://www.examiner.com/examiner/link>Judge says secret messages
   reveal Robert Pickton's MKULTRA
connection<http://www.examiner.com/x-48237-Vancouver-UFO-Examiner%7Ey2010m8d9-Judge-says-secret-messages-reveal-Robert-Picktons-MKULTRA-connection>

 ExopoliticsTV, <http://www.exopoliticstv.com/> a magazine format public
affairs program on Exopolitics, or relations among intelligent civilizations
in the multi-verse, has made its debut at
Examiner.com.<http://www.examiner.com/x-2912-Seattle-Exopolitics-Examiner>

ExopoliticsTV, hosted by Alfred Lambremont Webre, JD, MEd, a futurist whose
book *Exopolitics: Politics, Government and Law in the
Universe*<https://www.createspace.com/3356982>founded Exopolitics as a
field, can be accessed
*free* in the public interest at:

*ExopoliticsTV*

http://www.ExopoliticsTV.com <http://www.exopoliticstv.com/>

*Examiner.com:* at ExopoliticsTV articles:

http://www.examiner.com/x-2912-Seattle-Exopolitics-Examiner

*YOUTUBE: * By subscribing to or accessing ExopoliticsTV at:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ExopoliticsTV

*Facebook:* By joining ExopoliticsTV on Facebook

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/ExopoliticsTV/130493236995341?ref=sgm<http://www.facebook.com/#%21/pages/ExopoliticsTV/130493236995341?ref=sgm>

*World Premiere PROGRAM: ExopoliticsTV - 9/11 Antigravity
UFO*<http://www.exopoliticstv.com/>

*PROGRAM DESCRIPTION:* Host Alfred Lambremont
Webre<http://www.examiner.com/x-2912-Seattle-Exopolitics-Examiner>with
guest and colleague Jon
Kelly, <http://www.examiner.com/x-48237-Vancouver-UFO-Examiner> expert on
UFOs, video analysis, and reverse speech and Vancouver BC UFO Examiner
discuss the 9/11 false flag operation as a showcase for advanced exotic U.S.
black budget military technologies, such as 9/11 antigravity UFOs,
Tesla-based time travel, directed energy weapons (including HAARP), and 4th
generation mini-nukes.

Examiner.com reporter Alfred Lambremont
Webre<http://www.examiner.com/x-2912-Seattle-Exopolitics-Examiner>has
exposed these four U.S. black budget exotic technologies as key to
identifying, planning and/or carrying out the 9/11 false flag psyops.

*PROGRAM:*
http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-2912-Seattle-Exopolitics-Examiner~y2010m8d11-Four-US-black-ops-in-911-Antigravity-UFO-Tesla-time-travel-directed-energy-weapon-mininukes<http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-2912-Seattle-Exopolitics-Examiner%7Ey2010m8d11-Four-US-black-ops-in-911-Antigravity-UFO-Tesla-time-travel-directed-energy-weapon-mininukes>

*"TIME magazine has an annual practice of selecting The Man (or Woman) of
the Year. A more appropriate ritual for the new millennium might be to
select The Mind of the Year, and if that were so, Alfred Lambremont Webre
would rank high on my list of suggested nominees. Among modern philosophers,
Webre finds himself one of a very select few at the center of the birth of a
discipline of critical importance for the future - Exopolitics."   *

- Paul Davids <http://www.universebooks.com/>, Executive Producer of the
film Roswell, starring Martin Sheen

*"Alfred Webre can be regarded as the founding father of Exopolitics as a
field of human inquiry. His involvement with the study of the UFO phenomenon
includes work with the Carter Administration and with the prestigious
Stanford Research Institute, which are impressive credentials in this most
controversial of emerging sciences. His book, Exopolitics, gives an overview
of the field and offers a blueprint for humanity as it moves toward taking
its place on a wider stage.  It is a roadmap to the stars."*

- Nick Pope <http://www.universebooks.com/>, UFO Desk Officer for the United
Kingdom's Ministry of Defense, 1991-1994

*"Exopolitics emerges at a time when astronomers are finding many planets
beyond Earth, and quantum string astrophysicists even describe other
universes parallel to this one. If the Universe is filled with life, and
even has multiple dimensions, then numerous life forms and their various
agendas would inevitably mean 'social food fights,' and, as Alfred Webre
describes it, would also require government and law in the Universe."*

- Linda Moulton Howe <http://www.universebooks.com/>, reporter and editor,
Earthfiles.com, science and environment news contributor, Clear Channel's
Premiere Radio Networks

*"The final reality is that the story must be told and will be told.
Exopolitics is a logical, rational, and scholarly attempt to clarify and
present to the world the structure of an existing reality that can become a
valuable tool in educating and expanding human consciousness. To this
effort, I commend Alfred Webre and other members of the Institute for
Cooperation in Space (ICIS) for their courage and dedication. I give my full
support and encouragement to this endeavor, and I pray that it succeeds. If
we ever mature as a race, we must recognize our extended family and reach
out to them with courage and fellowship. Exopolitics can show us the way."*

- Robert O. Dean <http://www.universebooks.com/>, Command Sergeant-Major,
USAF (Retired), who served as an intelligence analyst with Cosmic Top Secret
clearance, Supreme Headquarters Allied Powers Europe (SHAPE)

*"Alfred Webre's new book Exopolitics: Politics, Government and Law in the
Universe is truly a must read for everyone. It lays the groundwork and the
understandings necessary to assist Earth humanity to fulfill its destiny
which is to join the greater family of man throughout the universe. It
should be on the bedstand of every politician, minister, and all those in
leadership positions inspiring humanity for a better tomorrow."*

- James Gilliland <http://www.universebooks.com/>, Contactee  www.eceti.org

*"In my opinion, the author of this volume, Alfred Lambremont Webre, has
presented to readers a small package that contains a huge gift - a new
vision of humanity's place in the Cosmos. Most books about Exopolitics are
written from the perspective of humanity, or from the perspective of the
individual writer.  Webre has provided a perspective of universal law and
government that rises above the mundane politics of humanity and Earth, and
views humans not as Planetary Persons but as Cosmic Citizens... When the
reader is ready, his Exopolitics provides an individual and collective
blueprint for developing a social structure on Earth that assists humanity,
in a Decade of Contact, to join and participate in Universe society."*

- R. Leo Sprinkle, Ph.D <http://www.universebooks.com/>., counseling
psychologist, professor emeritus at the University of Wyoming, distinguished
Ufologist and author

CONTACT:

Email: exopolit...@exopolitics.com

Tel: 604-733-8134

Thank you.

*Article*:
http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-2912-Seattle-Exopolitics-Examiner~y2010m8d11-ExopoliticsTV-public-affairs-program-on-intelligent-Universe-civilizations-debuts-at-Examinercom<http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-2912-Seattle-Exopolitics-Examiner%7Ey2010m8d11-ExopoliticsTV-public-affairs-program-on-intelligent-Universe-civilizations-debuts-at-Examinercom>