Oddly enough I found a brief mention of the KGC and Jesse James all in one
breath on the forum of "Constitutional Emergency"at
http://patriotsforamerica.ning.com
The discussion was about the recent growth of conservative political activism
by state and each state being given a different rank based of different
objectives. One writer had commented with the following quote:
  "I am surprised not to see New Mexico on the list with it heritage of honer
and country. New Mexico has a deep relation with history, it went Union during
the war but there was also Jessy James knights of the golden circle.
Much of New Mexico is ranching and agriculture related with a twist of the
Spanish land grant areas in the northern part of the state, and these people
are very proud of there heritage and ancestry."