--- In cia-drugs@yahoogroups.com, "Vigilius Haufniensis"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Somehow I would expect people to check things that sound too good to
be true?

-b

http://www.tomflocco.com/

Our changeover to a new Website location:

A rough draft story about the Chicago prosecutor being fired,
including many paragraphs and a title that had long since been removed
over the last 24 hours was placed online by a new webmaster who was
collecting all the files from our previous website. He placed the
rough draft file online by mistake and feels very badly about it. This
was only a working draft and should never have been placed online. So
we retract the rough draft post in its entirety.

TomFlocco.com
> Sunday morning online editions of Newsweek and Time are reporting
that the
> President is planning to fire Chicago's U.S. Federal Prosecutor Patrick
> Fitzgerald and replace him with a Bush classmate/Skull and Bonesman from
> Yale.
>
> Following on the heels of these reports, we have learned from U.S.
> intelligence sources that federal agents are prepared to immediately
arrest
> Mr. Bush if he fires Fitzgerald and seeks to obstruct justice and commit
> additional treasonous acts regarding ongoing grand jury proceedings
against
> his administration and himself.
>
> TomFlocco.com reported last week that Fitzgerald's grand jury voted out
> perjury and obstruction of justice "True Bills" or federal criminal
> indictments against President Bush, Vice-President Cheney, Attorney
General
> Alberto Gonzalez, former Attorney General John Ashcroft, former CIA
Director
> George Tenet, Presidential Senior Advisor Karl Rove, Presidential
Chief of
> [...]
> Antonin Scalia as unindicted co-conspirators.
>
> According to sources close to the grand jury, Fitzgerald's citizen
panel is
> now able to prove that George W. Bush was not legitimately elected
president
> in the 2000 election; but more importantly, it has fingered the United
> States Supreme Court for fraud, obstruction of justice and treason,
making
> the Bush terms totally illegal.
>
> The scope of the indictments and investigations indicates that the grand
> jury's indicted criminal acts reaching back to 2000 will lead to further
> legitimate assumptions that Bush-Cheney involvement in the 9.11
attacks and
> sending American young people to war based upon lies orchestrated by Mr.
> Bush and British Prime Minister Tony Blair are both squarely in the
sights
> of the grand jury.
>
> http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=3439
>
> by : Share
> Sunday 7th August 2005
>
> --
>

> -__ ___ _ ___ __ ___ _ _ _ __
> /-_|-0-\-V-/-\|-|-__|-|-|-/-_|
> \_-\--_/\-/|-\\-|-_||-V-V-\_-\
> |__/_|--//-|_|\_|___|\_A_/|__/
>
>  SPY NEWS is OSINT newsletter and discussion list associated to
> Mario's Cyberspace Station - The Global Intelligence News Portal
>  http://mprofaca.cro.net
>
> ######## CAUTION! #########
>  Since you are receiving and reading documents, news stories,
> comments and opinions not only from so called (or self-proclaimed)
> "reliable sources", but also a lot of possible misinformation collected
> by Spy News moderator and subscribers and posted to Spy News
> for OSINT purposes - it should be a serious reason (particularly to
> journalists and web publishers) to think twice before using it for their
> story writing, further publishing or forwarding throughout Cyberspace.
>
> To unsubscribe:
> mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> *** FAIR USE NOTICE: This message contains copyrighted material
whose use
> has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Spy News is
> making it available without profit to SPY NEWS eGroup members who have
> expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information in
their
> efforts to advance the understanding of intelligence and law enforcement
> organizations, their activities, methods, techniques, human rights,
civil
> liberties, social justice and other intelligence related issues, for
> non-profit research and educational purposes only. We believe that this
> constitutes a 'fair use' of the copyrighted material as provided for in
> section 107 of the U.S. Copyright Law. If you wish to use this
copyrighted
> material for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use,' you

href="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12hp0e8ht/M=362329.6886306.7839369.3040540/D=groups/S=1705372463:TM/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1123516784/A=2894321/R=0/SIG=11dvsfulr/*http://youthnoise.com/page.php?page_id=1992
">Fair play? Video games influencing politics. Click and talk back!</a>.</font>