"concerning of the company Far West Ltd (registred in Switzerland)
– this firm is ruling by Vladimir Filin, former officer of GRU. At the
site of this company (http://www.pravda.info/region/3601.html and
so on) recently were published very interesting articles about their
busyness in Afganistan: they export from this country carpets with
aid of American Air Force! “Carpets” are carring in American aircrafts
from military base in Bagram to American base in Kirghizia... May be
you know something about the ties of Far West Ltd and CIA?"

Denials of CIA complicity in drug smuggling are unremarkable,
aren't they?

In addition to buying the hallucinogenic herbs woodrose
and DMT from "retired" CIA western hemisphere director
of operations Col. Caldwell "JC" King's ANDCO, we CIA
brats encountered pound-denominated quantities of
Afghanistan black hashish which had a layer of white crystals
in the center. It was so strong that one puff would put a
person on an LSD trip, or frozen mushrooms as discovered in
a plastic bag in a freezer in a loft on Canal St, NYC, to sleep
the opium dream sleep(previous century, decades ago). It was
imported to the US inside of rugs woven by little Afghan girls
with tiny fingers. They make the best "Persian" style rugs in
the world. I've mentioned the rugs before. As far as airplanes,
that would explain how one might be certain the rugs would get
through customs. I didn't see that but could describe two
ex-Marines flying coke back after iran-contra arms delivery
flights. Rodney Stich's book is full of drug pilots using C-130's.
See McCoy, Politics of Heroin, and Hopsicker, Barry and the Boys,
and Goddard and Coleman's Trail of the Octopus, Prof Michel
Chossudovsky on US guns for heroin in Kosovo. 911 heroin
for guns see Daniel Hopsicker's work on Porter JFK-hit Goss
and one of his many 911 sub-contractors via Pak ISI, CIA
heroin-smuggling 911 pilot Mohammed Atta.

-Bob

Begin forwarded message: