Forget about what the asshole says, just watch what is done in his
name.

The words coming out of his mouth are meaningless. The trick is to
get you to actually care about what he says, then you are trapped.

Bush is the bungled and botched offspring of elite deviants. The
presidency is a joke anyway. You can see from the actions of
government that Bush is just a mouthpiece, a titular head that has
no real idea about what is going on.

--- In cia-drugs@yahoogroups.com, Vigilius Haufniensis
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> is it just me or does bush use DOUBLESPEAK more than any other
president
> in history?  alex jones comments on this in his films.
> THE PERPETRATORS OF THESE ATTACKS ARE A DARK CULT OF EVIL, THAT
DERIVES
> PLEASURE FROM YOUR SUFFERING.  shit like that.
> GOVERNMENTS THAT AID THE TERRORISTS ARE ENEMIES OF DEMOCRACY.
these are

http://us.click.yahoo.com/VpgUKB/pzNLAA/cUmLAA/vseplB/TM