Now they are reporting that the previous story was unsubstantiated.

Subscribe to Print Edition | Thu., November 10, 2005 Cheshvan 8,
5766 |  | Israel Time: 13:11 (EST+7)

Last update - 13:11 10/11/2005

No truth to report of Israeli evacuations before Amman bombs

By Yoav Stern, Haaretz Correspondent

There is no truth to reports that Israelis staying at the Radisson
SAS hotel in Amman on Wednesday were evacuated by Jordanian security
forces before the bombing that took place there.

The Israelis were escorted back to Israel by Jordanian security
personnel only after the attacks had taken place, contrary to
earlier reports.

Al Qaida said Thursday that it had carried out the triple suicide
bombings at the Radisson, Grand Hyatt and Days Inn hotels in
downtown Amman, in which at least 57 people, including an Israeli,
were killed.

Representatives of Israel's embassy in Amman were in contact with
local authorities to examine any report of injured Israelis, but
none were received. There are often a number of Israeli businessman
and tourists in Amman, including in the hotels hit Wednesday.

Israel's counter-terror headquarters on Wednesday recommended
Israeli citizens not travel in Jordan. Travel warnings regarding
Jordan were tightened a few months ago, but many Israelis still
visit the country. Many also visit other regions such as the
Jordanian Arava and the ancient city of Petra.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/vseplB/TM