Matthew McDaniel wrote:
Dear Friends:

We put up more pics of the Akha in Laos at http://www.akha.org/coppermine.html

We have a lot of pictures, more than we can load right now, and a LOT more pictures to take of course. Pictures only show us what you haven't done yet.

We are putting together a project proposal to help the Akha of Laos. Situations like malaria and nutrition are very important.

Everywhere one can find old bombs or shells such as the one in an Akha village below, being used for an anvil, the explosive taken out. But old shells and bombs still go off in the fields and villages, one not to far from this village killed five people when it went off in the village.

We continue to hear from friends in the US who state that VERY FEW people in the US know anything about the US Drug War in Laos. We keep spreading the word so that people will know what is going on. You can help with that.

Can't believe it is already Dec. in this saga.

We have filed a second visa app for my wife, who knows how long this round will take?

We have added quite a few stories and docs to the website. Since they are sometimes in News but not yet in Contents it is helpful to do a search site for the items you are looking for.

Web hits at http://www.akha.org are nice up, on our way to 10,000 hits a day.

Be so kind as to make a donation to our work, we continue to document the situation for the Akha and render the aid that we can based on the generosity of donors.

Matthew McDaniel

The Akha Heritage Foundation.
http://www.akha.org Akha Heritage Site.
PO Box 6073 Salem, OR. 97304 USA.

There was a TV documentary on Thaksin, biographical(he's the
tech guy to lead Thailand into the 20th century by running
the country like a business like he said he would) then asking
if he was too corrupt at allowing his family members to function
as his bagmen for bribery. Mentioned the 90 days drugwar
death toll, and the anti-muslim truck packing deaths, no other
minority issues.

http://www.projectblackdog.com/product.html cafe tool

-Bob

United state bankruptcy court western district of texas United state life insurance United state patent
United state patent search United states patent office United state flag

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS