I have followed Ruppert and his information since the days when he,
Dan Hopsicker and Kris Millegan used to make presentations about
CIADRUGS. I subscribed to From The Wilderness; I bought his video
presentations and other material (something about Col. Al Carone. I
used to defend him, because I believed his heart was in the right
place.

Then I began to see and hear the dark side. Ruppert has a very short
fuse and a very large ego. On a Rense interview, he was unaware of an
open mike during a commercial break. He holds most people in contempt
and considers the people who were calling in with questions to be
idiots.

Do not forget the history that Ruppert has on this bulletin board.

Remember the Genesis crap the Hopsicker exposed?

Remember the  investment seminars in Cancun?

Remember Peak Oil? I remember going back and forth with Dale Alan
Pheiffer about Peak Oil on this very Bulletin board. He acted like
abiotic oil never existed. Review the history and see how dismissive
Ruppert was.

Remember Mike's Delmart Vreeland Scoop?

Remember Alan Greenspan and the poisoned wine?

I do not know what you're implying. Ruppert wants to look like some
kind of heroic character; instead he's just covering his ass.

Mind you, there is nothing wrong with covering your ass, but be
honest about it.

 --- In cia-drugs@yahoogroups.com, "Duncan M. Roads"

http://www.fromthewilderness.com/free/ww3/081606_burning_bridge.shtml
> [...]
> > and other 9-11 activists for years. In a previous sabotage attempt
> in 2005
> > this same pseudo-journalist had been directly connected to the FBI
> by a tape
> > recording.
> >
> > Her allegations of sexual harassment against me fell flat on their
> faces,
> > and she was publicly humiliated. She had also been showing highly
> erratic
> > emotional behavior consistent with drug use in her last two weeks
> of work.
> > On the day she was terminated she and the IT manager frantically
> rushed to
> > erase large quantities of data from her office computer. This was
> witnessed
> > by the entire office staff. Fortunately for us, the erasures were
> only made
> > with one-pass deletions, and most of what they were trying to hide
> remains
> > recoverable.

> > Also, about a week after the burglary, my Operations Manager, who
> we have
> > since discovered was apparently in the process of destroying our
> paper
> > financial records, disclosed that the fired female employee was a
> multi-year
> > close friend of a convicted methamphetamine manufacturer and
dealer
> who had
> > served five years in prison. That was the last straw, and it was
> then I
> > started realizing that it was time to go.
> >
> > Convicted drug dealers are usually on parole. They have little or
> no rights
> > and can be violated and sent back to prison at any time. Whether
> it's
> > federal or state parole, they'll do anything the government wants
> them to in
> > order to curry favor, including the commission of crimes "under
> color of
> > authority". The COINTELPRO records of the FBI from the 60s and 70s
> against
> > civil rights and anti-war activists; against the Black Panther
> Party and the
> > American Indian Movement; show clearly how these convicted felons
> were used
> > as ideal plausibly deniable weapons of infiltration and mass
> destruction by
> > the US government against enemies of the state.
> >

> Complete archives at http://www.sitbot.net/
>
> Please let us stay on topic and be civil.
>
> OM
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>

> Duncan M. Roads,  Editor, NEXUS Magazine
> PO Box 30, Mapleton Qld 4560 Australia.
> Tel:  07 5442 9280;  Fax:  07 5442 9381
> http://www.nexusmagazine.com
>
> "The nature of the universe is such that ends can never justify
the
> means.  On the contrary, the means always determine the end."

Yahoo! Groups Links