I'll make a little prediction:

Mike Piper will be vindicated.

Chris Bollyn will realize he is being deceived.

The rotten apple in this barrel is Hufschmid.

Wing TV is inconsequential.

--- In cia-drugs@yahoogroups.com, Marsha MCClelland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hi Arlene...Would you mind dropping Michael Piper a note telling
him how you feel about wing...And everyone be sure to hear The Piper
report 8-31 as a guy named Solomon puts wing in their
place>>>http://mp3.rbnlive.com/Piper/0608/20060830_Wed_Piper.m3u

>   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>           From:  "Marsha MCClelland" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  View Contact
Details   Add Mobile Alert     Subject:  Re: ***Christopher Bollyn
attacks continued by wing tv***    To:   "Michael Collins Piper"
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>   No...I believe you're one of the good guys, Michael...It's just
your luck that wing tv dragged you into this...It'll be okay and work
out...It always does...Everything happens for reasons, you
know...Something good is bound to come out of all this

>   I really tried not to believe Lias and Victor anything but
heros...Really...I idolized her prior to learning who and what she
really is...So did Judy Andreas who's a new friend of mine....Lisa
was suppossed to be a friend of hers but cruelly betrayed her as the
rule for almost everyone she chooses, trying to spread truth

>   I could gather quite a list because when I do one of my provoked
attacks of truth on wing, there's lots of feed back with those having
their own stories of what wing did to them

>   It's a long story but mine will convince you Lisa is a bad person
and Victor is right behind her...I could never tell you in a brief
manner all she did to me...Or tried to...I kicked her butt and her
own people at her forum are witness...She banned me as soon as one of
her own...A guy I wrote about, his name was actually Guy, too...A
friend of hers who spoke up for me, questioning her...and boom...I'm
banned

>   Then it got serious in public forum
>
>   A very long story but as soon as I can I'll hunt through our
forum for the detailed emails to short cut having to write from
recollection and boreing you

>   I proved her the villian she tried to make me out to be
>
>   Chin up Michael...This will pass soon...But please don't give up
on Christopher...Try to see through his eyes....and forgive his being
hard on you

>   And for God's sake...Ditch the two losers because in your heart
you know the truth...They are going down and you don't want to be in
association with them when they do...Do you?

>   Sincerely,
>   Marsha

> Michael Collins Piper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>     I assume it is also your view that I am a Zionist
> agent working with Wing TV to destroy Christopher
> Bollyn.
>
> Is that why I gave Chrstopher three weeks as the guest
> host on my program---my decision, nobody else's--and
> even suggested that he have Eric Hufschmid as a
> co-host (even though I was becoming aware that Eric
> was suggesting, falsely, that AFP was suppressing
> Christopher's writings, which AFP was not)?
>
>   Here's mine>>>
>
>           From:  "Marsha MCClelland" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  View Contact
Details   Add Mobile Alert     Subject:  Re: ***Christopher Bollyn
attacks continued by wing tv***    To:   "Michael Collins Piper"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>   [input]   [input]   [input]   [input]

Yahoo! Groups Links