http://9-11themotherofallblackoperations.blogspot.com/2006/12/feds-use-of-demonization-tactics-is.html
Wednesday, December 13, 2006
The FEDS Use Of Demonization Tactics Is Key To Destroying A TI's Relationships
A constant that I have documented over the past several years is the FBI &
Homeland Securitys' attempts to poison my Family, friends and community against
me. This has been an ongoing process for several years, while the FEDS sit
around in the background, creating havoc and then watching as the devastation
unfolds.

This is the kind of garbage that we have working for US Federal Intelligence.
No rule of law, no accountability for their actions: just renegade government
officials gone bad. And they are the biggest danger that we face, since any
terrorist threat is a bogus one, being used by this Adminstration to emasculate
the US Bill Of Rights
under the pretense of a terrorist threat.

If you want to see the face of a real terrorist take a good look at George W.
Bush.

The FEDS have failed to destroy my sanity in the past several years, and my
accounts of their crimes against me are are now being circulated around the
world, describing the extent to which the US Federal Government has been
subverted. In attempting to force me into a state in which I would become so
desperate and alienated from my Family, the FEDS did everything possible,
including the orchestration of a criminal conspiracy to deny me my Civil
Rights. Their goal was clear -- they could not charge me with any legitimate
crimes, and they wanted me dead -- so psywarfare, directed energy weapons and a
smear campaign against me in which I was both dehumanized and demonized to the
public became their weapons of choice.

Since I now have a camcorder to document their street theater, they are no
longer able to be as brazen as they have been and that only means that they
will place more pressure on my Family in efforts to continue the further
poisoning of them against me. Rather than get as emotionally charged as I once
would have, I now just document every aspect of what the FBI/NSA and Homeland
Security (including their handlers/organized stalking network) subject my
Family, self and numerous other TI's to on a daily basis.

It is clear that our efforts to expose these criminals within the US Federal
Government are gradually succeeding, and that these lowlifes are losing ground
each month in regard to stopping our attempts to expose them for their
treasonous crimes against humanity. House Resolution 1026 (the reopening of the
Senate's Church Hearings) in regard to corruption within the US Federal
Intelligence community is due for consideration when Congress reconvenes in
2007, and that is not good news for the FBI or its federal bretheren -- all of
whom have numerous skeletons within their proveribal closets. And given the
extreme violations of many Americans Civil Rights by the FBI and Homeland
Security since the Patriot Act was passed, they now have more to hide than ever
before.

HR 1026 must now be given serious consideration, since there is no longer any
rule of law in the United States, when the FBI can use the NSA to track each of
us by way of the electromagnetic fields that they use to illegally spy on us.
The FBI, NSA and Homeland Security are nothing more than Illuminati muscle used
to maintain the status quo for the shadow government in this country, and since
passage of the unconstitutional Patriot Act, are far more akin to Hitler's
Gestapo than they are to any legitimate law enforcement. Just ask any targeted
individual who has been harassed by them.

These FEDS are a complete and utter fraud.

These are sadistic and evil people who should be sentenced to life in prison
for their high crimes of treason against all Americans.

The FEDS lost yet another chance to harass me at jury duty this week, when I
took the postponement that I am entitled to. And from the way they have been
harassing my Family and me over the past few days, it's clear that they are
pissed off about it

So now they are doing their best to stir up more trouble between my Father and
me, and using coercion against him to do so. Yes coercion. This is how the FBI
really operates. The upstanding way in which this organization is portrayed on
TV is completely backwards, as the FBI has long stood for the oppression of
Civil Rights.

Furthermore, Homeland Security is just a natural extension of the FBI utilizing
the same "Gestapo" tactics which made Hitler so feared back in the earlier part
of the 20th Century. Blackmail is the FBI's stock in trade and they use it
frequently as part of their dirty underhanded tactics. The same is true for the
rest of the US Federal Intelligence community, where COINTELRPO activities are
the norm and not the exception to the rule, as they would have Americans think.

The FEDS have now found themselves between a rock and a hard spot, since the
crimes that they have perpetrated against my Family and self are precedent
setting and very well documented. Simply put, they are desperate. They have
tried to entrap me for more than two decades using every low down tactic in the
book, violating my Civil Rights in every imaginable way -- and FAILED.

They have made me a satellite prisoner through the NSA's illegal remote neural
monitoring program, spying on me every second of the day, for at least 250,000
consecutive hours. Outrageous behavior from any organization much less so
called federal intelligence. And I am not the only American who has reported
this. Myriad others are now coming forward claiming that they are being spied
on within the privacy of their own homes, and tortured by way of directed
energy weapons.

The Fourth Amendment gives me the right to be safe within the privacy of my own
home. So what the hell is the FBI using the NSA to spy on me for? That is
illegal and a blatant violation of my Civil Rights. Is it any wonder that they
will deny what they have done, or that remote neural monitoring technology
exists.

And if they are eventually forced to admit to what they have done, I can hear
them making excuses now, such as any person whom them illegally spied on was a
domestic terrorist. Ah the old catchphrase domestic terrorist, which the Bush
Administration now uses on anyone who challenges the constitutionality of what
they have done in orchestrating an illegal war in which more than 100,000
Americans, Iraqi's and Afghani's have died, and countless others have been
permanently disabled due to their injuries.

AOL ran another poll today in which Bush was compared to several former
presidents and he was absolutely decimated in the comparison. For example, when
asked who was the better president -- George W. Bush or Ronald Reagan, 94%
picked Reagan while only 4% picked Bush. Even Geral Ford, considered a complete
joke as president back in the 1970's blew Bush's doors off by garnering a 70%
plus rating while Bush could only muster the mid 20's.

It is clear that George W. Bush has now been exposed for the Illuminist that he
is and that the Democrats are going to nail this lame duck to the wall before
his term is finished. And given the myriad lives he has destroyed, it is about
time that Bush got his due. He is just lucky that he has not been arrested and
tried for treason, since his attack on the World Trade Center back in 2001 was
clearly an act of treasonous aggression against the American people, and
qualifies him as a war criminal who should be hung.

In regard to the FEDS illegal spying on me, like many others, this violation is
so extreme that I have even been watched within the privacy of my own bedroom
and bathroom by these depraved miscreanic deviants, who call themselves federal
law enforcement. They are a filthy obscenity to legitimate law enforcement and
a cancer to the constitutional republic that this country was founded on. How
dare they choose to interpret the Constitution in ways that suit their own
interests at the expense of another's Civil Liberties.

They fear anyone who knows their ugly past and can expose it to the American
people. Men & women have been murdered for attempting to do just that -- Steve
Kangas and Gary Webb, both journalists doing exposes on the CIA's illegal drug
operations were killed execution style because they knew the truth about this
despicable organization, and were trying to alert the public to it. M. William
Cooper, an army intelligence officer who went public with the government's
complicity in covering up their covert work in regard to alien intelligence was
also murdered by a SWAT team - shot to death just seconds from his own home.

These FEDS are natural born killers. FBI sniper Lon Horiuchi certainly was,
when he shot an unarmed mother in the head, killing her instantly as she
clutched her 10 month old daugher in her arms. And even though a judge ruled
that he should stand trial for the murder of this woman, the FBI and its
powerful connections
got him off the hook.

However, the scandal surrounding this woman's cold blooded murder would never
go away. Her name was Vicky Weaver, and the injustice dealt her and her Family
(her son Sammy was also shot to death by federal marshals) would become
infamous -- known as the massacre at Ruby Ridge. Of course there were also the
massacres at WACO and Wounded Knee, when the FBI again went on ruthless attacks
in which more than 150 people would be murdered by them in total.

Myriad others have also met the same fate, either because they were courageous
and chose to tell the truth about the fascist shadow government in this
country, which the mainstream media will never go near, or in the wrong place
at the wrong time.

As for my situation, the FEDS want to ensure that this holiday season is as
miserable for us as they have made the past three, and are already putting the
ground work together in order to do so. This is why I am forced to stay away
from Family as often as possible, simply because they will be coerced into
taking part in the FED's psywarfare attacks on me, and suffering from extreme
duress from this psywarfare, I do not wish to attack them. Consequently, it is
easier (although very painful) to stay away from them.

Imagine what it is like to have the National Security Agency living with you 24
hours a day through its use of satellite based remote neural monitoring, where
audio visual satellites watch you every second, scan your subvocalized thoughts
(mind rape), and remotely torture you by attacking various parts of your body
with Electromagnetic weapons, and you will understand what living in hell is
like.

The USA doesn't need a rendition policy to torture Americans, since it has
access to the NSA's satellite based directed energy weapons, which can target
someone and within centimeters, attack various organs within their bodies. That
is how precise these weapons are.

These FEDS are nothing but depraved scum. Liars, murderers, thieves, vandals,
and everyother type of felon that you can think of. I stand by my comments
because I have witnessed all of this firsthand at one level or another for
decades, and in an extreme way over the past 3.5 years, since my harassment
went from covert to overt. And they would like nothing better than to force me
into a state of homelessness where I will make for an easier target. That is
what this Nazi scum has been trying to achieve for several years, and now
having failed to set me up for bogus jury duty (a place where they most
certainly would have been able to subject me to significant psychological
warfare), they are looking for any possible venue in which to force me into a
state of suicide.

Consequently, if anything should happen to any member of my Family or self, I
have and continue to document every aspect of our harassment here, as proof
that the FEDS were involved. If one of us is suddenly murdered, injured, or
subjected to anyother crime (since this is exactly what the FEDS are looking to
perpetrate against us), everything that I have written in regard to them will
be further proof that their intention was murder from the beginning. That is
how the FEDS treat someone whom they cannot go after legally.

And I am absolutely certain that in myriad arrests where the FBI has been
involved, innocent people have been set up in sting operations and imprisoned
unconstitutionally. Moreover, had they not made me so well known by publicly
slandering me and denying me my Civil Rights in the first place, I would
probably have been dead a long time ago.

Killing me outright now is simply too obvious, since I have documented in great
detail the crimes that the FBI, NSA and Homeland Security have perpetrated
against me. There is no question that regardless of the demonization of myself
at the hands of the FEDS within my own community, if I am suddenly murdered, or
should I disappear, the FEDS will have been behind it. And everyone will know
that these people truly are murderers.

This is what they do to people that they have committed outrageous crimes
against, since if we are able to prosecute them in a court of law, the FBI's
COINTELPRO history would be made public and everyone would learn of the
complete criminal fraud that this fascist organization is, and how it
perpetrates serious felonies under the color of law and hides them under the
cover of law (such as for reasons of national security -- a clever phrase which
has allowed this government hide its crimes from the American people since the
National Security Act was created in 1947

All countries outside of the United States know this, and the American people
are gradually becoming aware of it.

Unfortunately, the FBI has been getting away with murder for nearly a Century,
and the Department Of Justice and the US Judiciary have allowed it to do so,
creating a monster in the process -- a very powerful organization, that
operates without the checks or balances needed to keep it honest. And
unfortunately that is exactly what happened to this organization, since its
role as federal law enforcement in the United States is a complete falsehood --
a masquerade to keep its reputation clean, when in fact it is rotten to its
fascist core.

Only a complete fool could arrive at anyother conclusion at this point, based
on the extreme crimes that these lying government rat bastards are guilty of.
FBI truly does stand for the Fascist Bureau Of Intimidation. And the fact that
Senator Leahy would even suggest that the FBI be sent over to Iraq to monitor
the corruption of the Iraqi Police is a complete joke, since this agency's
crimes throughout its history are outrageous and every bit as bad as those of
any corrupted police groups in the United States or anywhere else. Why not just
sent criminals to monitor criminals?

This organization was a collossal mistake from its inception, and has destroyed
the lives of a great number of Americans who were denied their right to life,
liberty, the pursuit of happiness, and due process of law. If the FBI ever had
any intentions of doing good work, it ran afoul long ago, and has never looked
back.

If you violate the US Bill Of Rights, it is you who are the criminal. And the
FBI, NSA, CIA and Homeland Security certainly fit into this category --
especially since passage of the Patriot Act, without a doubt the most dangerous
piece of legislation ever passed in this country, and an outright threat to the
US Bill Of Rights.