Google...ALFRED WEBRE..to see his photo on the WIKIPEDIA entry of him
  Papal Knight Alfred Lambremont Webre (1942–Present), 2007
  Jesuit Temporal Coadjutor  Rome’s Gatekeeper for the 911 Truth Movement  As
it was after the Order’s assassination of President Kennedy, so it is now after
the Black Pope’s 911 demolition of the World Trade Center and aerial attack on
the Pentagon.  Rome’s Gatekeepers behind the movement to discover the real
assassins of JFK were men such as Mark Lane, Robert Groden, Knight of Malta
William F. Buckley, Jr., using his National Review, and our apostate
Protestant/Lutheran Supreme Court Chief Justice, 33rd Degree Freemason Earl
Warren, who gave his approval to the Warren Commission’s CIA/FBI-devised,
cover-up conclusion—The Warren Report.
  Even so it is today.  Rome’s Gatekeepers suppressing the real masterminds
behind 911, which murdered over three thousand Americans, are out in full force
(including Alex Jones and Ron Paul), and are backed by the Bush Royal Family
intensely loyal to the Pope of Rome.  Knight of Malta George H. W. Bush and his
brother, Knight of Malta Prescott Bush, Jr., were complicit in the
“termination” of President Kennedy in 1963.  Even so their son and nephew,
President George W. Bush, was Rome’s tool in fulfilling the wishes of Pope John
Paul II on that fateful day, nearly six years ago.  After JKF was assassinated,
Cardinal Spellman had his Vietnam War; after 911, Cardinal Egan had his “War on
Terror,” intended to destroy the last western nations born out of the
Protestant Reformation.  Just as “Spelly’s War” on the Vietnamese people lasted
for thirty years (1945-1975), even son “Egan’s War on Terror” against the
Moslems will last for decades.
  Rome’s deliberate act of terror perpetrated against the American people on
September 11, 2001, is the catalyst for the propaganda espoused by Cardinal
Egan’s press lords, both Jewish and Gentile, many of whom are members of the
Black Pope’s Council on Foreign Relations.  One of the CFR’s most notorious
members is a Roman Catholic half-Jew and Knight of St. Gregory/Knight of
Malta/Australian Knight of the British Empire, Rupert Murdoch, the mogul
overseeing Pope Benedict XVI’s “New Right” fascist Fox News Network.  The
Order’s “Crusade” against North Americans enjoying a Presbyterian Protestant
Constitution and personal liberties secured by a Baptist-Calvinist Bill of
Rights must continue; the “Crusade” against the majority Moslem peoples for the
security of the Vatican’s anti-Jew, “Kingdom of Jerusalem in Roman Palestine”
precipitating the building of the Third Hebrew Temple must continue.
Therefore, a constant barrage of fascist propaganda must deluge our minds
 preparing the American peoples to fight a two-front world war, all of which
will be in the words of the Jesuit, “For the greater glory of God”—the god who
sits in St. Peter’s Chair!
  Indeed, there is much at stake!  This Crusade must not be brought to a close:
“America cannot retreat from complete victory!”  Thus, the drugged and
brainwashed American “human resource” people cannot be permitted to discover
the real authors of 911.  Realizing there would be genuine truth-seekers within
the military, politics and academia, the Jesuit Order has called upon its most
obedient soldiers to take command of overseeing and directing the cover-up.  A
few of them are Jeff Rense, Texe Marrs, Alex Jones and Eric Hufschmidt (whose
sister is married to the son of “Sir” Rupert Murdoch).  But the most important
appears to be the hitherto unknown Alfred Webre.  A review of the life and
connections of this servant of Rome is necessary if we are to understand that
the entire 911 Truth Movement is now compromised.
  Alfred Webre, author lawyer and environmentalist, was born in 1947,
graduating from Yale University in 1964.  He then attended Yale Law School
receiving his J.D. in International Law in 1967.  As a Fulbright Scholar in
Economic Integration, Webre is an internationalist and thoroughly versed in the
Vatican’s Uniform Commercial Code and Federal Taxation, which specialties are
essential to the creating of a world of nations united by commercial treaties
for the benefit of Rome’s merchants, “the great men of the earth” (Rev. 18:23).
 This author assumes that Webre is an occult member of one of Yale’s secret
societies and possibly a Knight of Malta evidenced by his association with
Skull and Bones members, specifically President George W. Bush and his father,
former President George H. W. Bush.  Webre’s highly influential employment with
the Jesuit Order’s Ford Foundation in 1973 and the Stanford Research Institute
(the American Tavistock Institute) in 1977 further
 incriminates him as a tool of Rome.
  From 1982 to 1987 Webre was a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) Delegate to
the United Nations in New York City.  The U.N. has always been a tool of Rome
intended to destroy the national sovereignty of the once Protestant and Baptist
United States.  Its treasonous policies facilitate the creation of a world
government espoused by the Jesuits at the Second Vatican Council (1962-1965).
(It is most intriguing that at the time of this Council when Rome was
pretending to be benevolent to its once “heretic and liberal” opponents, Pope
Paul VI murdered our “liberal” Roman Catholic American president, John F.
Kennedy.)  The murderous and deceptive U.N. was established in the Jesuit haven
of San Francisco at the hand of President “Dirty” Harry Truman, a 33rd Degree
Scottish Rite Freemason.
  In 2001 Alfred Webre and Dr. Carol Rosin founded the Institute for
Cooperation in Space.  Webre’s General Counsel was Papal Knight of Malta Daniel
Sheehan, a the long-time General Counsel for the Jesuit Order’s Christic
Institute, a left-wing Washington, D.C.,-based law firm.  This is a most
important connection between Webre, the Knights of Malta and the ubiquitous
Jesuit Order.  Webre is a supra-internationalist, an elite amidst the highest
initiates of the “globalists.”  He even goes so far as to believe in advanced
alien life forms in the universe, that earth has been “quarantined” and that we
cosmopolitan earth-dwellers of all nations “have been given an opportunity to
join the rest of the spiritually evolved Universe Society in peace, thus an
opportunity to avoid environmental global destruction through war.”  In
translating this double-talk, Webre is a world citizen (as are all Knights of
Malta), a promoter of the radical, left-wing, environmentalist agenda despite
 the fact that his Papal brothers have kept the world enslaved to fossil fuel
pollution, further destroying the very earth he claims to protect, and openly
advocates world peace when his occult masters in Rome have now incited Cardinal
Egan’s American-led Crusade called “the War on Terror.”
  Alfred Webre is a Papal Knight, a heavyweight among the “globalist insiders”
vying for a world government at the expense of the national sovereignty of the
United States and Canada—the last bastions of the Protestant Reformation.  He
is tied to Yale’s Skull and Bonesmen, the Knights of Malta and, worst of all,
the diabolical and perfidious Society of Jesus—the most powerful secret society
in the history of man.  An unabashed enemy of both the American and Canadian
people, he talks peace when war is his true aim.  Therefore, we should not be
surprised to observe that Alfred Webre has been appointed Gatekeeper of the
“911 Truth Movement.”  By pretending to genuinely pursue the truth as to the
real malefactors behind our mass-murder on September 11, 2001, he is positioned
to conceal the truth for the benefit of his master, the Black Pope.  Make no
mistake; Alfred Webre is a treasonous Jesuit Temporal Coadjutor at a key apex
of power.
  At the most recent “911 Truth Conference” held in July of 2007 in Vancouver,
British Columbia, Alfred Webre was the master of ceremonies.  He was the Black
Pope’s Gatekeeper pretending to reveal truth when in fact he did all to conceal
the real power behind the World Trade Demolition.  It is for this reason not
one of the featured speakers went into any detail about the Vatican’s
involvement on that day of infamy.  No one said a word from the platform about
the Knights of Malta, the Jesuits, the Black Pope or Rome’s “Crusade” against
Islam and the Protestant Reformation having founded Western Civilization,
including American and Canada.  Webre was there to make sure none of these
topics were raised.
  There was a bright light at the conference however.  He is a personal friend
and avid “point man” for the exposure of the agents of Rome on many, many
fronts.  That man was Tim White.  Upon confronting Alfred Webre inside of the
conference hall, words passed after which Webre admitted to White that his
Uncle was a Jesuit, a very powerful Jesuit who, in his time, was next to Jesuit
Superior General Pedro Arrupe.  That was all it took.  Thereafter, White was
not admitted into the conference and was threatened with arrest by the RCMP and
deportation back to the United States from one of Webre’s assistants,Wayne
Prante.  Without this confrontation, we would have never known of Webre’s
family connection to the Jesuit Order.  We owe a debt of gratitude to Tim White.
  In conclusion, the “911 Truth Movement” is now totally compromised.  Never
will any truth about Vatican involvement on that fateful morning be promulgated
from this seemingly respectable channel.  The Jesuits, with their Temporal
Coadjutor Alfred Webre and Knights of Malta (“the great men of the earth” Rev.
18:23), now dominate the field.  All of their servants, including Alex Jones,
Texe Marrs, Dr. Stan Monteith, Jeff Rense, Congressman Ron Paul, Michael
Collins Piper, Stew Webb, Tom Heneghan, Hal Turner, Tom Flocco, Constance
Cumbey, Rupert Murdoch and his next of kin, Eric Hufschmidt, George Noory,
Butch Paugh, Eustace Mullins, Pat Robertson, and any other radio host, network
broadcaster or established author who refuses to expose the Vatican “Black
Hand” in 911, will continue the great Jesuit Cover-up of the Twenty-first
Century.  The Jews are to be blamed; the Jesuits are never to be unmasked.
  But there is hope.  As long as God the Father is on His throne; as long as
His beloved Son, the Lord Jesus Christ, is at His right hand; and as long as
the Word of God, the AV1611 Reformation English Bible, in the hands of His
elect “in Christ,” the devil and his powerful servants have much to fear.  For
the Book is “quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword,
piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and
marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.”
  Therefore know this, Alfred Webre, and all of your agent provocateurs
attempting to conceal the dreadful reality that Rome is behind our greatest of
civil disasters: the truth will out and your sin will surely find you out.  The
war is on, but you have not won the final battle.  For my master, the risen Son
of God, Head of His true Church—the Body of Christ—and King of Israel, will
direct all of his elect to relentlessly fight this “good fight of faith”
against “that man of sin” in the Vatican.  We are “obstinate heretics” and we
shall never relent in our mission to “preach the Word” when it is received and
when it is not received, which preaching includes bringing to light the
“unfruitful works of darkness.”  Those works include the premeditated murder of
thousands of my countrymen on 911 and during the Black Pope’s subsequent “War
on Terror.”  Those works include the deception and murder of those—my elect
brethren “in Christ”—in the Twin Towers, the Pentagon and in the
 theaters of Iraq and Afghanistan.  Their pastors did not tell them of Rome’s
design upon our country or of the Jesuits in command of our armies; they acted
in good faith upon a deception and have now paid with their lives, indeed their
“last full measure.”  Who cannot but weep at the downfall of our nation having
departed from the Word of God?  And our children, do we not groan in despair
over a generation to suffer for the sins of their fathers for the last four
generations?  Who will tell them the truth, or will they grow into adulthood
only to curse our name for our cowardice and silence as they were enslaved to
fight the Pope’s crusades and pay his taxes, robbing them of their wealth,
health and national inheritance?
  Alfred Webre is a traitor.  He is a Papal Knight and loyal to the Pope of
Rome.  He is thee Vatican Gatekeeper in preventing the truth behind 911 from
ever being known.  Therefore let every honest man depart from this liar,
deceiver and worker of iniquity.
  Sincerely in Faith,
  Brother Eric Jon Phelps  Author, Vatican Assassins:
                          “Wounded In The House Of My Friends”

Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.

FareChase.