When Mrs. Rowley "leaked" the documents to show Mpls. FBI lied about
foreknowledge of the 9/11 attacks, attention was diverted from Minneapolis and
all eyes turned toward Washington.  No one has bothered to look back.

When
the anthrax was mailed out the FBI jumped into action and again and our
attention was drawn away from Ames, IA and kept on Maryland despite our
knowledge that the spores did not come from there, could not have come
from there, and that Mr. Ivins could not have weaponized them there.
What did the FBI advise them to do in Ames?  Destroy the spores.....we
don't need anyone looking there.

I have a horse.  My daughter
rides my horse.  When my daughter was in an arena riding the horse and
the horse didn't feel like working the horse would stop at a window and
gaze outside.  My daughter did what the horse wanted and also looked
outside.  My riding instructor said, "Wow,  Paloma's got you well
trained.  What do you say you ignore what she wants you to look at and
keep your focus on what it is you need to accomplish."    The FBI is
the horse.  We're the riders.  We look where they want us to.

~Mary