Ok, but what is the mission more precisely?

so such & we can be held accountable to such, and so progress can be
ascertained.

----- Original Message -----
From: muckblit
To: cia-drugs@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2009 2:47 AM
Subject: dear Bob, to what end? Re: [cia-drugs] Re: The Men Who Stare at Goats
- book video

I found that behind the sniper reticle with four quarters,
a symbol you can find in their comic book OM-1 manual, and
on their current tee shirts, and CIA's Quarters Eye which
reflects their German nazi clonage and Prescott Bush having
cultivated Hitler from the 1920s and the two German I's with
one turned sidewise to reflect Pyramid base and the other
vertical to say the pyramid eye elite, 911 consensus by
terror is all they know, four missions:

http://firstearthbattalion.com/news-from-hq/earth-battalion-missions-confirmed.php

Four missions: BE ALL YOU CAN BE...

CREATE A PARADISE ON PLANET EARTH...

RECOVERING THE BIOSPHERE...

GLOBAL PUBLIC UNITY...
________________

And I keep saying,"There were no white bands in LA yet", quoting Dave MacGown
on the mil-intel Laurel Canyon mind greenhouse. Somebody else was there first.
Currently no African country will allow ice people's AFRICOM to come down from
Stuttgart because they don't need any white bands in LA to teach the little
indians four spiritual laws how to care for their earth from inside a
concentration camp(Nigerian pygmies and Kenyan Maasai and Thai-Burma Akha).
There were already black R&B bands in LA and they were not playing anything
that would musically bother women and children at Waco before the government
killed them all like FEB's LA white boy music did.

Sliwa's Guardian Angels guarded the gentrified area but Black Panthers lived in
the ghetto and advocated before school breakfast for poor students and many
other good and right things, but Quarters Eye (CIA,FBI) locked them down and
then we hear of some other guys in berets talking about mimicking and weakening
and playing first person action shooter music into the petri dish alleged to
belong to Darwin's little evolutionary angels who get to be out on the street.

I think we're also talking about Temple of Set and Michael Aquino, West Point
daycare, aren't we?

http://www.google.com/search?q=channon+aquino
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_nwo17.htm
Aquino are in  the First Earth Battalion...Col. Channon is in the Church of Set.
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=103&topic_id=236278&mesg_id=244976

While CIA synthetic religion seems to borrow from indigenous
folk religion, the result is the strategic opposite. For
instance, Mary Hartman posts here about the way FEBat might
be expected to protect the earth from the indigenous people
and animals and plants. Channon himself says cover concrete
with plants, which is a stage we do not want to get to, nor
do the indigenous people who would be gone before the concrete
is poured. Nigerian pygmies and Kenyan Maasai have just been
moved to concentration camps by such high and mighty lord and
god evolutionaries supposedly protecting the earth. Matthew
McDaniel posts here regularly about first worlders protecting
the earth i.e. stealing land from the Akha tribe in SE Asia.

Against that backdrop this might seem like a minor point of
taste and opinion, but I find that the indigenous music and
shamanic religions being knocked off by Channon et al are
gentle in nature versus the raging consumerist narcissistic
mil intel music coming out of Dave MacGowan's Laurel Canyon
and being advocated by Channon FEBat for use as a weapon of
psycho terror at Waco. Actually that's the way American
advertising works, it accuses and terrorizes us until we
buy baptismal mouthwash and Barbie anorexia fetish idols.

And for counterpoint I have read of shaman schemes that tap
out the equivalent of financial resources in a semblance of
consumerism. Alaska coastal indians might have to buy a lot
of blankets and give them all to a shaman or give them all
away at a festival mostly serving the shaman. That emulates
consumerist bondage but I don't think the music would lift
the young men to go kill neighbors to save the world for
Darwin.

I doubt if Channon's standard Walmart rah-rah would be any
substitute for formal organization in Basque Mondragon
industrial co-op or US style trade unions. For that matter
neither would Obama's CHANGE rah-rah if all it means is
feel good while Obama signs off on Bush Bilderberger
bailouts of dictating dinosaurs. Sliwa's Guardian Angels
went to gentrified neighborhoods with their rah-rah, not
to the hood like Black Panthers did with daycare and
school breakfast and community policing(failed to get).

-Bob