Sad. Thanks. Infantile narcissistic military-keynesian utopian
man's TV womb is a tomb.

I insisted from day one that Obama needed to either pipe bomb
the BP hole 5000 feet down or thus elicit a day three BP solution
as was done day 90 or so using patented off-the-shelf tech from
a parts warehouse, a 10,000 psi cap installed by Akers Solutions.
It was war and Obama was a treasonous traitor just like Bush fam.

The shrimp are just gone, but those dispersants are carcinogenic
so we may be in for a legacy like Vietnam and Iraqi cancer and
birth defects from Agent Orange and other US terror weapons.
US biowar terror weapon salmonella typhimurium ST313 is a
human hosted super salmonella on the loose in Africa, making
tens of thousands of Africans each year vomit blood until they
die. That is what happens when we allow a CIA director as US
president and a general as secretary of state. All the world knows
that the US is a coup state empire and as such a failed state, but
we here don't know anything outside of utopian womb tomb news.

-Bob

--- In cia-drugs@yahoogroups.com, bill <zuma_a...@...> wrote:
report from the gulf
figured this might be of  interest to the group comes from a pal working
in the gulf.
I was in the biggest marine store on the coast this am...and  the news
was more horrific than anyone thought it could be and not a  word in the
media.....
The white gulf shrimp...are no more.
The  most prized shrimp of them all are the huge white gulf shrimp which
normally return from the gulf this time of year, to breed and winter in
the marshes...with the season closed in the gulf ALL SUMMER the coastal
season that just opened was expected to be the best season ever...
The  entire fleet went out last week and since then not one full basket
has  been caught between them all...hundreds of boats.
They have simply  vanished with all of bp's oil that our current
administration just last  week said was miraculously gone.
Instead of leaving it on the surface  and paying us to clean it all
up....they pumped millions of barrels of  dispersants on it, with coast
guard approval, and killed everything in  the water column  all the way
to the sea floor.  This went directly against all  environmental
regulations globally...that shit is banned in nearly every  other
country on earth...
Illegal in England....yet a bp subsidiary makes the  poison...so
naturally they think its ok to dump it on us.
Need I  point out that the white shrimp is the PRIMARY link in the
gulf's food  chain for every species out there.
BP really has killed us, with the  help of the government that is trying
to hush it up.
FUCKIN bastards  ALL OF THEM !
isya.

Ps...going to gig flownders on the beach to  nite...there is no oxygen
left in the water out in the gulf so their  going into what is known as
a Jubilee...desperate for air they swim  right up on the beach.
Usually happens when its hot SOMEwhere on the  coast every year...this
year its happening everywhere.