I guess war with China and notion of a diff between Brzezhinksy Trilats
and neocons might be the biggest ideas. Afghanistan is partly about
liberating the poppies in 2001 to raise production from low 100's
to 4000 tons a year of opium, then to block the Iran to China and
the Pakistan to China pipelines for Iranian oil/gas.

Neocons are crazy enough to bomb Iran via US or Israel. Russia and
Iran have common interests in Caspian oil and somehow managing
the addiction of their people to opium while profits go around them
through the al-CIA-duh corridors which base terrorism against Iran
and separatism against Russian periphery essential to pipelines to
Germany and Europe.

Then there is the timing. If the US economic collapse accelerates
then bombing Iran might seem like a good distraction to restore
public confidence in the international looters.

The Chinese are about to market a 5kw magnetic generator. We
made a Hamel spinning disc from speaker magnets and then the
Leedskalnin magnet motors are very sophisticated. Merely
emulsifying fuel and water using ultrasound removes NOx
from diesel emissions while greatly increasing efficiency.

http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Magnet_Motors
http://www.thequantumkey.com/members_only.html
http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Wang_Shum_Ho_Generator

The US hegemonic coup state is the British empire extended.
al-CIA-duh and BP oil spill are modern day versions of the
Venetian bankers hiring the asian hordes to steal gold and
then Barbary pirates having English and Dutch captains.
Centralization of all things, including energy and dope and
currency and credit, depends on centralizing information
flow. That is so plain in some of their documents and symbols.

-Bob

--- In cia-drugs@yahoogroups.com, "Vigilius Haufniensis"
<thehatefuln...@...> wrote:

> What say'st thee, Bob?
>

> http://fcreview.blogspot.com/2010/08/iran-situation-and-ww3.html
>
> Sunday, August 22, 2010
> Iran Situation and WW3
> Ok, there is alot of talk about a war with Iran right now. I think
these concerns are legit. World War 3 (with China) has been scheduled
for 2015 for over 20 years now. Due to economic factors, this agenda
might be ramped up a bit. This will start with Iran, a major source of
Chinese petroleum and spread from there. The whole idea of the
Afghanistan conflict is to block the Chinese from putting oil pipelines
through the region. That's the big factor, the opium production and vast
untapped mineral wealth are important too, but secondarily so.
> Remember the Bosnian conflict of the 90s? Well that enabled the US to
set up the Kosovo Liberation Army, the KLA. This was a forward base of
operations supporting the Chenya conflict, aimed against Russia. (Yes,
oil producing region.) The KLA are a mafia that funnels Afghan opium,
transported by the Kurds, into Europe. The proceeds fund CIA black
operations worldwide and may also be funneled through the Cayman Islands
and other offshore locations to support Wall Street when necessary. When
Jimmy Carter got into office, he appointed Stansfield Turner to direct
the CIA. His job was to throw out Poppy Bush and "The Boys." So they uh,
"privatized." The KLA traffic narcotics, weapons, women, children and
terror. But they seem to specialize in Eastern European women and
children. Along with Dyncorp.
> This was serious business to Russia, as they view this region as part
of their cultural sphere of influence. World War 3 almost broke out in
'00 with the sinking of the Kursk. The Russians didn't like that at all.
When the US went to war with Iraq 3 years later, thousands of Russian
troops volunteered to fight in Iraq. Against us. What few weapons the
Iraqi resistance did not obtain through Poppy Bush and Hillary Clinton's
American LaFarge group, they got from Russia. Didn't you know the
Clintons work for the Bushes? Ha ha ha. The Bushes work for the
Harrimans. The Harrimans work for the Rockefellers.
> When Bernanke talks about "dropping money from helicopters" to prevent
deflation, what he really means is funneling money into the economy
through establishment supported (and protected) organized criminal
activity. (This activity is hardly limited to Kosovo. It goes back to
WW2. And even farther to the Opium Wars. But I digress.)
> As to Tarpley's analysis of US dollar hegemony, I must say I concur.
You can see in my archives how I was tracking the fall of the Euro. (The
trend is your friend, until it ends, because then, it bends!) Well, I
had a total hardware crash and haven't recovered yet, so I haven't been
following it lately, but I guess it's looking like the trend may be
over. I still think the Anglo-Americans will win, though. LOL.
> Here's one thing Tarpley doesn't bring up. Yeah, the Anglo-Americans
want to maintain US Petrodollar hegemony. But I don't think they
necessarily want to create demand for US dollars by increasing the price
of oil. If they could get more for oil, they'd love that, but the price
of oil (and gold) is an indicator of inflation. They want their currency
to SEEM like it is worth more than it really is, so they can get more
for it, even though they print it out of nothing. The whole point of the
Militarization of the US (and the war on Iraq) is that we want to use
our military to force other countries to take our losses for us. Saddam
started selling oil in Euros. Bad, bad Saddam!
> Here's the real issue, as far as I'm concerned. This is called
"Petrodollar recycling." Imagine you go to the store and you buy
whatever you want. You write a check out to pay for it. Now instead of
cashing that check, the store LENDS THE MONEY BACK TO YOU. Pretty good
system, isn't it? Well, now imagine it's 40 years later, and they wanna
start CASHING ALL THOSE CHECKS. Well, the Saudis have been taking all
the money we spend on oil and investing it back into US dollar
denominated assets. That's part of a secret agreement Kissinger made
with them in the 70s. They even got their own plates to print out US
dollar paper money. But if you hold trillions of dollars, and the dollar
keeps being worth less and less, you're losing alot of wealth.
> Here's what's going to happen. Israel will attack Iran. Sooner or
later. Obama is against it. He's doing what he can, but he only has so
much power. Brzezinski is his boss.
> Brzezinski has been busy promoting "Color Revolutions" throughout
Eastern Europe that past five years or so. George Soros and the National
Endowment for Democracy are his boys. Anyway, the goal is to encircle
China geopolitically. With military bases and shit.
> Well Brzezinski's big thing is proxy war. Originally he wanted to use
diplomacy to get Iran on our side. (I use the term "our" rather loosely.
LOL. It refers to the Anglo-American Global Dominance Group.) Anyway,
his original plan was to use Iran to attack Russia. He's crazy. He grew
up in Poland during WW2 and has alot of crazy bitterness towards Russia.
He's an old line cold warrior. His bloodline has a perverse
multi-century aristocratic feud with Russia. He also bears a striking
resemblance to The Abominable Dr. Phibes. But once again I digress.
> The NeoCons are too powerful for Brzezinski's Trilateralist faction. I
think this is some sort of compromise. Amadinejad himself works for the
NeoCons, imo. That's another factor, as do Merkel and Sarkozy. So it's
looking like Iran is "back on the table." It will start between Israel
and Iran, but it won't end there. China will move against Taiwan. That's
the fuse that will ignite a new World War. (Russia and China will enter
an "Axis of Evil" with Iran. They won't be for us, they'll be against
us!)
> It's just a grand geopolitical experiment, really. The US is right
where Britain was 100 years ago. But the British military had been badly
depleted in the Boer War. The US, like Britain then, is the unchallenged
widely acknowledged yet declining superpower. China is in the position
the US was 100 years ago. A vast untapped workforce on the brink of
rising to world hegemony. But there is one difference. The US still has
unchallenged military supremacy. The British had to draw the US into
wars with Germany in order to win, twice. So it's a grant experiment.
Will military supremacy be enough to maintain global domination? We'll
see! It will be a lesson for all of history. Interesting times!
> Here's what will happen if the US wins World War 3. The US will seize
gold and mineral wealth from China, repudiate all foreign debt and
impose war reparations not unlike those that were imposed upon Germany
after WW1. The US will continue to use it's military power to force
other nations to take their losses for them. They will continue to take
losses not because of poor economic policy, but because of continued
siphoning of wealth by the oligarchs. The entire planet will be
enslaved!
> If China wins, they will do the same thing, only instead of the
Rockefellers being the oligarchs, it will be the Soong and the Li
families. LOL.