Psywar: The Real Battlefield is the Mind

This film explores the evolution of propaganda and public relations in the
United States, with an emphasis on the “elitist theory of democracy” and the
relationship between war, propaganda and class.

Includes original interviews with a number of dissident scholars including Noam
Chomsky, Howard Zinn, Michael Parenti, Peter Phillips (“Project Censored”),
John Stauber (“PR Watch”), Christopher Simpson (“The Science of Coercion”) and
others.

In case you missed it: A tale of two photos: If there is one thing this war has
taught us all, it's that we can't believe what we're told. For Donald Rumsfeld
these were "breathtaking". For the British Army they were "historic". For BBC
Radio they were "amazing".

Source: Metanoia Films

http://tv.globalresearch.ca/content/psywar-real-battlefield-mind

View on ExposureRoom