august ha scritto:
aki...@gmail.com ha scritto:
://www.akiradproject.net/cinecutie
I'm started from tangolerra project made by Franco Iacomella and after an hard job with svg I made my personal mochup of Cinelerra called Cutiehd. But when I started to work on the mochup of Cinelerra 2.1cv I tryed to enable again the support of font antialias (xft), write a draft of Utf-8 support, rewrite some parts of titler code and adapt the svg plugin from the "Simeon Völkel" Cinelerra.
Great job!
I'm using it and I can say it's a real, huge improvement to our beloved Cinelerra.

Thank you so much, as always, for your great and hard work.

on Ubuntu 64bit, I get:

sudo apt-get install cinecutie

dpkg: error processing
/var/cache/apt/archives/cinecutie_1.0.0-001testrelease_amd64.deb
(--unpack):
thanks I will fix this soon!