Hi People,

i'm starting planning for LAC. So far we talked on irc #lumiera
and #openvideo and a lot of video software programmers want to attend.

A Flight is quite cheap for me, from Frankfurt to
Amsterdam (flight 87Eur, train would be 217Eur, blame the german
railways).

Next comes accomodation, Hotels are not so cheap but there are some
Hostels in Utrecht somewhere between 15-20 Eur per night. It would be
possible to book a room in some, so this leads to the idea to ask around
if we can gather enough people who would go there to get our own Room. I
am possibly go from 30. Apr to 5.th May. Raffa and ichthyo already told
that they possibly have to be back home on Monday. So, well I am
collecting suggestions and will ask for a room on a hostel, please tell
me when you are interested (soon).

        Christian