Tom King ha scritto:

> I finally installed his cinecutie package and that worked. I don't know
> what differences there are between the two, but that's the package I
> used to finish the audition tape. Playback was flawless. What have I
> missed on troubleshooting/fixing playback on the original packages?

Thank you for the feedback, cinecutie is currently an experiment that
seems increasingly a fork. The problem is that the code was born almost
a joke to the top I did not take note of all changes made to the code
and therefore difficult to reintegrate with cinelerracv. I know it is an
unforgivable mistake. However, the main difference that has allowed you
to finish the project is the integration with most of the code of
cinelerra4. This latest integration is easily replenished in cinelerracv
as I drew it all with git on sourceforge.

bye

Paolo Rampino aka akirad