Hi all

Ok here we go again .... something I resolved in the past but cant right
now.
>From time to time I update cinelerra and this time again it fails to
detect Open GL 2.0, which is clearly here... well at least 2.0 :

glxinfo : OpenGL version string: 3.2.0 NVIDIA 190.53

So... any idea, all other libs are fine... just this .... and I cant
really do without it.

Now it may be linked but my setup is giving me some worries :

cat /proc/cpuinfo gives me a

AuthenticAMD
cpu family    : 16
model        : 4
model name    : AMD Processor model unknown

The CPU is a phenom II X4 955 and the mobo a gigabyte GAM57SLI.
system is open suse 11.2

It is performant but some tasks are painfully slow and I was wondering
if the "model unknown" has something to do with it.

Thanks a lot