Hi,

I realize that CinelerraCV is in a real state of flux right now and there
is so much to do and too few to do it. My sincere thanks to Christian,
Raffa, Rebecca, Herman, Bhikkhu and any others I have missed doing their
best to pitch in and help.

I can't seem to get working GIT URLS to either Monty or Einar's branches
and would very much like to build and help test them. Monty's branch in
particular gives me all kinds of weird GIT authorization errors. If nobody
has time to fix them on the site itself I would appreciate someone
replying to this email with current working links.

Sincere thanks, Glen MacArthur - AV Linux Maintainer