On Tue, 2014-04-08 at 06:23 +0200, Ichthyostega wrote:
> Initially the events related to the Cinelerra.org domain left most of us
> community members rather puzzled. We pieced together some information,
> but -- this was the tenor of the internal discussions -- we weren't sure
> how to judge the activities of Mr.Collins.
>
> Thanks to the "no subject" response from yesterday, the situation is pretty
> much
> clear. In addition, I got a private Mail from Michael Collins, which
> I'd like to share publicly below, without further comment.
>

> -------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Betreff:      CINELERRA
>
> Datum:        Sun, 6 Apr 2014 06:42:24 -0700 (PDT)
> Von:  Michael Collins <...@...>
> An:   ichthyost...@web.de <ichthyost...@web.de>
>

> Listen, you Nazi piece of shit, the story was there for your little failed
> brain
> to discern that the website was fucking dead and that I made many friendly
> overtures asking for thoughts and concerns and ideas. But, I got nothing from
> shitheads like you and I am certainly not taking any crap from some German
> dickhead like you. CINELERRA was designed for artists and not development
> garbage like you and I am not taking any anonymous crap from some coward like
> you, especially from one of Hitler's grandchildren. So, seriously, please go
> back to your fucking failed Lumiearos and go fuck yourself and your little
> friends. Now, I will be at IBC in September and if you want to meet me
> personally, I will be happy as fuck to meet you. ok, shit for brains??
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mike
>
> MICHAEL   COLLINS

This sounds very nasty. I have not followed the debate between you and
Michael Collins, so I don't know who is right and who is wrong here, but
in any case, such blatant personal attacks have no place here. Michael
Collins has no right to call you a "Nazi piece of shit" just because you
are German. What could you have done to stop the Nazis, anyway?
(Besides, Hitler never had children.)

Regards,
Joona Palaste