From: Dirk Kurfuerst [mailto:dirk.kurfue...@isarnet.de]
Sent: Wednesday, July 01, 2009 1:50 AM
To: Matthew Huff
Cc: 'cisco-nsp@puck.nether.net'
Subject: Re: [c-nsp] Non export of netflow of dscp bits from PCF3A

Works like designed. The PFC3A doesn't export QoS informations. This has
been one major reason to go for the B version for us some times ago at
Qimonda. (rem: QoS-netflow-collecting seems a L2-netflow-feature; this
is supported in the B versions only)

Matthew Huff schrieb:
> We use Fluke's Netflow Tracker for netflow analysis. I've run into a weird
> one though. Our netflow export from our distribution switches which are
> running 12.2(33)SXI1 does not seem to export the dscp bits, but our core
> switches running 12.2(33)SXI1 as well, do export the dscp bits. The
> difference is the distribution switch is a PFC3A where the core switches are
> PFC3Bs. Anyone seen this issue before? I've verified that the netflow
> configurations are identical, and that the packets do have the attributes set
> as they pass throught he distribution.
>

> ----
> Matthew Huff       | One Manhattanville Rd
> OTA Management LLC | Purchase, NY 10577
> http://www.ox.com  | Phone: 914-460-4039
> aim: matthewbhuff  | Fax:   914-460-4139

 Dirk Kurfuerst

 Tel. +49 811 99829 130
 Fax: +49 89 97007 200
 GSM: +49 178 7072043