From: Hunter Fuller <hf0...@uah.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, January 4, 2023 10:49 AM
To: Drew Weaver <drew.wea...@thenap.com>
Cc: cisco-nsp@puck.nether.net
Subject: Re: [External] [c-nsp] DNA -- How do I justify the expense to mgmt
when we'll never use it?

On Wed, Jan 4, 2023 at 9:46 AM Drew Weaver via cisco-nsp
<cisco-nsp@puck.nether.net> wrote:
> Off-list is fine. I know nobody wants to be like "AHhhh it's useless" on a
> public forum.

Speak for yourself! ;)

I mean, to be fair, it's not *useless*, we just already built up our own, other
tooling, that works with other vendors' platforms as well, so, it is not a good
fit for us.

My colleague did find DNAC useful to push updates to multiple switches at once.
We could have rolled our own for that as well, but we figured, hey, why not
give it a shot. It works fine(tm).

--
Hunter Fuller (they)
Router Jockey