From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2003 5:11 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Priviledge Level Commands [7:71657]

Hello! I cant seem to find a good source/document/sample configuration
that
talks about setting priviledge level commands. I would like some
suggestions
as to what type of priviledges to assign certain users (i.e view only,
troubleshooting, superuser, etc.) and what commands are associated with
those priviledges.   Thanks.

Mario Puras
SoluNet Technical Support