Hi,

Any one ever been to one of these 5 day training places for various CCNP
exams ? Are they any good, or am I just better of reading the book again and
working on the labs with my own gear (yes I have quite a few routers here,
but never the time)

I am on my quest for CCNP then on to CCIE, however between work and being a
dad, I just never get the time any more

Thanks for your feedback

This email message (and attachments) may contain information that is
confidential to Solution 6. If you are not the intended recipient you cannot
use, distribute or copy the message or attachments.  In such a case, please
notify the sender by return email immediately and erase all copies of the
message and attachments.  Opinions, conclusions and other information in
this message and attachments that do not relate to the official business of
Solution 6 are neither given nor endorsed by it.