I needed to pad out my resume with a few good certs before I renew my
CCNP and start the CCIE track. Wireless is a hot topic, and these were
two pretty easy one-test resume fillers (and kinda fun to play with).

SE = (wireless) System Engineer
FE = (wireless) Field Engineer

Here are links to the CCO with descriptions of both (watch the wrap)

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/10/wwtraining/certprog/testing/current_exams/9E0-576.html

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/10/wwtraining/certprog/testing/current_exams/9E0-581.html

I probably spent a total of three weeks to study for both (there's a lot
of overlap).  I posted the link for the book and bosons in another
e-mail yesterday, but let me know if you didn't get it. Between reading
the book and taking the boson, I had no problem.  Make sure and take the
SE first, because that's the easier one.

The WB

    What CWNA book did you use?  Cisco press?  What's the