You should be able to since it's a standard RADIUS server. I've been using
IAS for Cisco VPN authentication for about 6 months now. I am now
implementing ACS though and what an advantage it has over IAS. If someone so
much as farts on the network, I know about it.

In IAS just setup each device that needs to authenticate in the client
section and make sure the key is the same on the router. For router
configuration, there are many exaples on Cisco's website for RADIUS.

ACS can be pretty overwhelming at first but once you learn it, it is awesome.